About Mirabel Slabbinck
Mirabel Slabbinck offers a collection of refined bed, bath and table linens of the highest quality and specialises in bespoke projects ranging from private homes to yachts and aircraft interiors worldwide. Every item we produce is handmade and tailored to the customer’s style and needs in our workshop in Bruges, Belgium.
- Solid understanding of the luxury industry
- Extensive knowledge of interior decoration
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven success in positioning other luxury brand
- Broad experience in servicing a demanding clientele
- A passion for refined textiles with an eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong business acumen
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written). Knowledge of Spanish or German is an asset.
- Frequent travelling required
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop new business and generate leads by networking
- Establish long term relationships with new and existing customers by in-depth communication and exceptional service
- Recognize the requirements and challenges of customers and meeting their expectations by preparing customised proposals and presentations
- Participate in international trade shows and events
- Suggest innovative solutions and ideas to upcoming trends
- Closing deals and ensuring compliance with company policies
- Preparing sales reports and provide feedback to management
As our international ambassador you will work closely with the general and Benelux sales manager. After a comprehensive training you will be provided with supportive marketing tools and software to measure and record your business development.
Are you interested in joining a thriving textile company and making it top of mind within the luxury industry?
Come and meet us: applications via firstname.lastname@example.org